The University of Bedfordshire is a modern, innovative university with a heritage of top quality education going back more than 100 years.
They nurture our students to become educated, employable and entrepreneurial global citizens.
They support our students in all aspects of their life and encourage them to influence the education and services we provide.
- Superb facilities across all our subject areas
- Study skills development
- Career and job-seeking guidance
- Volunteer and work experience
- Health and wellbeing services
- Modern accommodation
Studying at Bedfordshire New University:
With campuses in Luton, Bedford, Milton Keynes and Aylesbury they welcome students of all ages and backgrounds.
- More than 20,000 students from over 120 countries
- International and multi-cultural learning communities
- Education partners in China, Middle East, Europe and South East Asia
- Opportunities to study overseas such as summer schools in China and Vietnam
An Introduction to Social Media for Business
University of Bedfordshire, Milton Keynes Campus, Avebury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, UK
This Workshop is for anyone who is thinking of starting their own business or has recently set one up. This is an introduction to the most popular social media platforms and how to use them. This Workshop is suitable for delegates with no experience of using social media.
What will I learn?
- How to use Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- How to set up accounts on the above platforms.
- How to advertise on Facebook and Twitter.
- The power of the hashtag.
- How to use social media management tools and analytics.
- How to incorporate social media into your marketing strategy.
9.00am-9.30am – Registration and Networking
9.30am-1.00pm – Workshop