About Our Hotel
easyHotel Brussels City Centre offers comfortable, budget rooms in the heart of Brussels. All rooms are equipped with private bathroom facilities, air-conditioning, free WIFI and TV. Our friendly team are always available to help, with the reception open 24/7 for your convenience.
Where To Eat
Bars, restaurants and cafes can all be found just a short walk from the hotel.
What To See
easyHotel Brussels city centre is a great choice for business and tourist travellers alike. The hotel offers direct access to Zaventem, Brussels’ international airport, as well as Brussels central train station. The hotel can be easily reached by car, and public parking is available just a three minute walk away. The main shopping areas and cultural district are right on our doorstep, or why not take a stroll along Manneken Pis, St Michael’s and St Gudula’s Cathedral?
An en-suite shower room with WC, washbasin and shower. A fresh towel is provided.
Television & Internet
These services are provided free of charge, subject to availability. Please ask at Reception for further information.
The easyHotel Brussels city centre operates a strict no-smoking policy.
Children are welcome as long as they are accompanied by an adult. An adult is considered to be those aged 18 or above.
We accept the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard.
Check-In & Check-Out Times
- Earliest check-in time: 15:00 (Early check in from 12:00 is available at a supplement of €7.50, subject to availability.) .
- Latest check out-time: 10:00 (Late check out until 13:00 is available at a supplement of €15, subject to availability.)
- Please be advised that you will be asked to provide fresh graphic identification upon arrival.
All bedrooms are air-conditioned, fully heated and equipped with wireless internet access (fees applicable) and en-suite bathroom.
Sockets are 240v.
- Standard room with window (14 sq. metres)
- Twin with window (14 – 15 sq. metres)
- Superior special need (18 – 19 sq. metres)
- Triple family room with window (18 – 19 sq. metres)
- Superior with window (18 – 19 sq. metres)
Map & Directions
Directions To Hotel From Airport
Brussels International Airport Zaventem in only 14 km from the hotel and can be easily accessed from the hotel either by taxi or by regularly running trains departing from Central Station, which is only 5 minutes walking distance from the hotel.
Directions To Hotel From Rail Station
Brussels Central Station which runs both international and national trains and connections directly to Brussels Midi Station (terminal for Eurostar and Thalys). The next metro station ‘De Brouckere’ can be walked in three minutes and connects to Midi Station as well as the whole underground system of Brussels.